Minggu, 15 Januari 2012

Super Light The Conversation Table


The Conversation Table by Leo Kempf is made to do that, start talks. Kempf design is made from waste cardboard and turns into the form of cartoon speech bubbles. The design is eco friendly conversation. The Conversation Table is super light weight and super resistant. A perfect combination of design conscious and environmentally friendly!




Implications - Elements that are ecological are being snatched up by people who want to help save the environment. Companies that create interesting innovations, ecological as speech bubbles table highlights are not only what people choose to save the planet, but also to create something that look good in their own homes. References: leokempf and materialicious

3 komentar:

  1. Private And Confidential dont share http://imn4.info

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello Sir Roger, Could i ask please, what is the total time in completion of a bond movie from start to finish.I have been a huge fan of your ,s since i first saw you in The Saint, and to be honest with you my jaw strill drops to the floor when you appear on the TV, i,m now 54, and my whole family thinks you are the coolest actor that ever graced our screens.

    BalasHapus
  3. Hello there I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a incredible post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb work.

    BalasHapus