Rabu, 25 Januari 2012

The Compon Wing Shaped Cantilevered Stairs


Offering a creative wood, glass, steel and even lighting combination, these modern wood stairs designed by Italian company Marretti are an instantaneous event which leads the interiors to new heights, pun intended. The Compon stairs is an addition illuminated to house, literally. This wood design has a simple and clean composition that is brought to life with an integrated component of visible contemporary lighting from the side. Another cool design is the Wing Shaped cantilevered stairs, with each step shaped projects from the wall with the illusion of floating up step by step. These wooden stairs come in a variety of woods such as beech, oak, Doussie, Wenge, teak and Iroko and several finishes including polyurethane oiled, whitened, varnished and coated resin in any colour.






6 komentar:

  1. What's up to all, the contents existing at this web site are genuinely amazing for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

    BalasHapus
  2. Hey I enjoyed reading your blog. Are you making enough money from your site? Check out Top CPA Company.

    BalasHapus
  3. I have to express my gratitude for your kindness for those who have the need for guidance on this one niche. Your personal commitment to passing the solution up and down had become certainly informative and have continuously helped associates just like me to reach their dreams. Your own warm and friendly help implies so much to me and additionally to my fellow workers. Thanks a ton; from all of us.

    BalasHapus
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    BalasHapus
  5. I must know where you got your layout from im trying to start my own blog and yours is the coolest.

    BalasHapus