Rabu, 25 Januari 2012

Old School Freestanding Bath


This white freestanding bath by Italian company Zucchetti Kos blends style of old school with a modern appeal. The collection of Morphing is one of those 'statement pieces' that you'll love instantly. Establish leg shortly that evoke the look of a foot traditional grip, this bathroom features is rectangular with a subtle flash at one extreme, both for comfort and aesthetics. Also available in a classic red finish, dramatic black with a white interior contrast or go ahead and splash your bathroom with this vibrant red tone, hot, instant centerpiece! Pair it with a freestanding faucet to complete the look. More information is available by visiting Zucchetti Kos.



6 komentar:

  1. Super article! Keep it up Thank you!

    BalasHapus
  2. Just thought i would comment and say neat design, did you code it yourself? Looks great.

    BalasHapus
  3. Sir Winston Leonard Spenser Churchill: "We will have no truce or parlay with you Hitler, or the grisly gang who work your wicked will. You do your worst -- and we will do our best."

    BalasHapus
  4. Excellent article and easy to understand explanation. How do I go about getting permission to post part of the article in my upcoming news letter? Giving proper credit to you the author and link to the site would not be a problem.

    BalasHapus
  5. I will immediately snatch your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me know so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my site thus i got here to “return the prefer”.I am trying to in finding issues to enhance my site!I suppose its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!

    BalasHapus