Minggu, 22 Januari 2012

Fish Washbasin Is Unique And Modern


Introducing its new glass sink line, Kosta Boda of Sweden is making a welcome in the bathroom with the new fish Lagoon sink, a fabulous piece event with boot function. Artist and designer Kjell Engman used glass eco fresh qualities of water with a modern twist. This unique sink is inspired in an aquarium with fish frozen into a pop of color and added interest. Not that this sink needs! From its form of blocks of ice and the look, its curious had strengthened internal, there is much like this modern washbasin. Pair it with a tap of polished chrome faucet for added oomph. For more information about this product, please visit Kosta Boda.



5 komentar:

  1. I am an avid cook and am not afraid of a complicated recipe but i want to find a fish that has a very subtle flavor. Any suggestions? please help!

    BalasHapus
  2. Charles Fletcher Lummis: "I am bigger than anything that can happen to me. All these things, sorrow, misforturne, and suffering, are outside my door. I am in the house, and I have the key."

    BalasHapus
  3. I like the helpful information you supply on your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again right here frequently. I am quite sure I will be informed a lot of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!

    BalasHapus
  4. Lovely just what I was searching for.Thanks to the author for taking his clock time on this one. cpanel reseller | reseller web hosting |

    BalasHapus
  5. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page,thanks god someone that actually knows what they are talking about - thank you?2

    BalasHapus