Senin, 23 Januari 2012

Eco Friendly Ditto Hangers


Ecological ditto hangers are made entirely of recycled materials and are available in very compressed cardboard or PET plastic. The founders of Ditto hangers indicate that 8 million perchas are thrown landfill of United States each year, which is enough to fill the Empire State Building 4.6 times. Definitely think that it is enough reason to change these hangers ecological, recyclable. References: and dittohangers.




Implications - Organic products like this appeal to consumers who are trying to reduce their carbon footprint. Consumers are willing to sacrifice small luxuries to make your home more safe. As the priorities of consumers do this environmental change, industries should adapt and offer choices of eco home for them.

11 komentar:

  1. I'm thinking maybe i have looked at this on facebook to.

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks for such a great post just what I needed.

    BalasHapus
  3. This posatively answered my downside, thanks!

    BalasHapus
  4. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe: "Everything in the world may be endured except continued prosperity."

    BalasHapus
  5. ... [Trackback]...

    [...] Read More: 23edge.com/eco-friendly-ditto-hangers/ [...]...

    BalasHapus
  6. I was reading through some of your content on this website and I believe this website is rattling informative! Keep putting up.

    BalasHapus
  7. Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange techniques with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested. Have a good one, Evelynn

    BalasHapus
  8. As I'm obsessed with SEO, I had a little look at your rankings.. and have discovered a few basic things you could do in 10 minutes to dramatically improve your rankings for a number of exact and broad keywords. Drop me a quick email at seoissimple[at]yahoo.com, and put the title as 'basic SEO'.. just so I know who its from.

    BalasHapus
  9. Well I truly enjoyed reading it. This tip offered by you is very helpful for good planning.

    BalasHapus
  10. Excellent web site. Lots of helpful info here. I am sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you for your sweat!

    BalasHapus
  11. I really believe that comfort is one of the things which turn a house into a home. Fireplaces help a lot in making your house comfortable to stay in. I extremely have a preference for making use of Empire Fireplaces because they are reasonably priced yet of good quality. Plus, they last for a long time.

    BalasHapus