Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

Ahhaproject's Eco Automatic Kitchen Sink


Ahhaproject has created a combination dishwasher and sink for Electrolux which saves space and time. The Eco Automatic sink is donut shaped with exposed half or open to load, once complete the receiver then tour below the section enclosed for cleaning and a wide receiver has its place. Because many users rinsing dishes before loading the dishwasher as these actions can have load, save a step, as well as space and place in the same space, rinsing. Ahhaproject says, ' The idea came when we realized the potential of conservation of areas where our receiver was full of dirty dishes! The system works in a way that clean dishes in the sink, using the mechanics of a dishwasher.' Please visit ahhaproject.com for more information.


3 komentar:

  1. Very well-written article. Your blog is inspirational and educational. It always gives me and my friends a different view point to discuss.

    BalasHapus
  2. I bought a Keurig brewer and expected the flavored K-Cups to be sweet. I tried the chocolate donut K-Cup it came with and it tasted like just straight coffee. I don't do just black coffee. I usually add a vanilla creamer and Splenda to my coffee. Am I bound to be disappointed? Thanks for your help!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. After I read your blog, I have shared it with my friends too. They all have liked it very much. Also we do discuss our views on the blogs you write.

    BalasHapus