Selasa, 18 Oktober 2011

New Sustainable Design The Morocco Mall


I've been a person of Mall for quite some time now, but the renovations that the Morocco Mall in Casablanca is undergoing may change my opinion in general. Although I can't stand thecrowds, preferring to shop in 'outdoor' mall districts, if more shopping malls started to offer what Morocco Mall will be, everything will be change. With a new sustainable design and latest technology science has to offer, Morocco Mall is going to revolutionize our shopping experience. Due to open in 2010, Maybe i’ll have to start saving airfare money ASAP, not to mention money to shop. References: moroccomall.net and thedesignblog.org.





1 komentar:

  1. I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i am happy to show that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I so much definitely will make sure to do not forget this web site and provides it a glance regularly.

    BalasHapus